Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday Brain Dump

Well I thought I would try it again since it was so much fun last time. If you have never been to Apple website to check out the latest movie trailers then let me be the one to suggest a visit. With that said, a few movies that are on my summer watch list are as follows:

  1. Get Smart- Steve Carell is just plain funny, Plus The Rock is in it has well.
  2. Iron Man- Cool toys and lots of explosions.... What's not to like.
  3. The Dark Knight- Its Batman need I say more.
  4. Hancock- Will Smith movie where he plays a bitter superhero. Good enough for me
  5. Indiana Jones- The first 3 were great... No need to expect anything different!
  6. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian- My kids are as excited about this one as I am
  7. Wall.E- Disney Pixar film Love the animation should be another good one.

That's my list.... What's yours?

1 comment:

Caroline said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!