Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Restore the Roar!!!!

Psalm 51:12
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.


I have been thinking alot about what Pastor B, said this week and I have come up with another thought on the matter. He was talking about remembering moments in our past and how they affected our lives. He shared about the miscarriages that his wife had and the pain associated with them. He talked about how time has the ability to take the edge off to a point of numbing the hurt but that he never forgot. It is quite simple. In some ways I believe at least for me that I have allowed myself to forget what it felt like to be Christian. The time in my life when I have a burning desire to save the world even when I couldn't recite a single scripture. I can remember the day I was baptized and the night after campus ministry in college when I received the baptism in the Holy Spirit. All were milestones in my walk with God. All that being said I have asked God that Psalm 51:12 would be my prayer and my desire. Restoring the Joy of HIS salvation in my life and more importantly a WILLING SPIRIT to do what He has called me to do.


MUSA Out..... Restoring the ROAR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concure! bravo musa! We most remember. That was the point that stuck with me most. Remembering what it is that I needed when I was living in sin and guess what...it wasn't a finger pointed at me thats for sure! Take it easy cheesy!