Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Brain Dump.

This is my first and possibly last brain dump. Since my wife regularly states "How can I not be thinking anything???" Honey this one is for you.

  1. American Idol- Huge disappointment
  2. It is impossible to unlock an open door. God has opened it... No keys necessary just walk through it.
  3. 24 won't be back until January 2009----:(
  4. Unleash 2008 Looking for great things from this conference.
  5. Tired of Presidential politics and its only February.
  6. Spring Practice for the 3 time defending National Champion Appalachian State Mountaineers started yesterday. Looking for number 4!
  7. Bud Light commercial.... Man talking with his dog and all the dog wants is sausage- truly funny... at least to me.
  8. Working on a project and work. Upgrading the existing computers with new machines. Lots of lifting and moving etc.... Not as young as I once was.
  9. I am not very good on the Wii..... Very disappointing. My girls school me at bowling.
  10. If you aim at nothing you will hit it EVERY time.
  11. My in-laws have collie puppies.... Guess who is getting one????
  12. Back to American Idol.... I don't think Paula could criticize poop.
  13. Doughnuts and french fries... is there anything better.
  14. If you like subs... I recommend Fire House subs.... HMMMM tasty.
  15. Ear ring or Tattoo
  16. Goat Tee or Flavor Saver (soul patch)

That's enough

MUSA out!

5 comments:

bryan mcgee said...

Poop stinks (even Paula's).
Growing old is better than the alternative.
Hairless face.
Solid earlobes.
Inked arms.
Did Jesus turn water into Chardonnay? Or was it a Riesling?
I think you deserve a Macbook.
How's that for random?

Kevin Thomasson said...

I like the Castro kid on Idol
I gave up video games...solved a lot of anger issues with me...
Gotee
Tatoo, because I want one and can't have one...
Apps going for 4
Lost is the heat (Who's Jacob)
24 is like France to me - could vanish and I would not notice.
Get all your wine from Italy, Napa is where they make auto parts.

Hbomb said...

Don't ever tell me you aren't thinking anything...that was a very intersting, random, but interesting list of thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Where to stay in Myrtle Beach when friends from Nashville come down
Gotees rock
No tats or rings; if God wanted me to have one He woulda made me with 'em!
Precious is getting married!
2nd round of states tomorrow night at West Columbus
Oooh oooh let me guess-you're getting the collie and YOU wanted it right?

Chip said...

Paula has known the pain of constipation. Poop can hurt just like a bad singer's feelings.
I never get to watch idol as I'm on diaper duty from the moment I walk inside after work.

24 will co-star Jennie Garfallo (can't spell it) next time, and she's one of the most irritating actresses/activists of all. Plus, the primary creative force (some producer guy) has left the show. I'm hoping it will still be as good as it has been.

I hate politics but I'm being swept into the vortex of the campaign news cycle. Help!