Monday, March 17, 2008

A case of the Monday's

Well another Monday is in the books. Going to be a busy week. I am the project lead on the computer upgrade project for one of our local elementary schools. Caleb started baseball tonight and Helen is well, let's just say she is tired. Some doors are opening for us and I need God's wisdom to know if it is Him or just a distraction. Just to be sure I don't believe it is the latter. So the question remains will I have the courage to move into it? I know the Lord is up to something and it is something good. I am trying to figure out my part in it and what it will require of me. Do I have the chops to go all the way. I have come too far to turn back now, to leave this thing only half done. Mondays tend to bring it out of me because I am trying to set my mind for the week ahead. No matter what God is good and faithful towards me.


Rabbit trial: Deal or No Deal... What a great waste of an hour!!! No skill involved just the luck of the draw..... Perfect!

2 comments:

Kevin Thomasson said...

I can't wait to see what God is doing. Let us know how to pray for you. For now I'll just pray...

Unknown said...

Hey man, thanks for being willing to come help me move :) I'm sure it would've saved some time just didnt think I had a whole lot to move and it was only half a mile away. I wanna do a housewarming sometime soon and would love for you guys to come when I get it all figured out.

By the way, what's the difference between a "Rabbit TRAIL" and a "Rabbit TRIAL?" :)