Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Great combinations!!!!

The bible talks about "He who finds a wife, has a good thing. I have my good thing... That much is for sure. But it prompted me to think of some other great combinations.

  1. Starsky and Hutch
  2. Tom and Jerry
  3. Chocolate chips cookies and a cold glass of milk-- yeah you are feelin' me!
  4. Movie popcorn with butter and plain M & M's-- You have to try it!
  5. Sweet tea and fried chicken
  6. Pastor B, Pastor Abs, Carolyn, Pastor Matt and Port City Java.
  7. Me and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
  8. Green eggs and ham
  9. Batman and Robin
  10. Snoopy and Woodstock

Why did I do this??? No reason just felt like writing something. No need to be serious all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no excuse. I have corrected the wrongness. Love ya back.

Jan said...

What about Wendy's frosty and french fries? Delicious!