Monday, April 7, 2008

Case of the Monday's

Yeah for all those you just got this blank post the first time Sorry. Got a little too anxious with the "enter" key.

I must have a case of the Mondays. Here we go!

  1. I am convinced that everybody has watched professional wrestling at one time or another. We just won't admit it.
  2. Thunder is spending the night again. Spoiled rotten.....
  3. Will I ever be as popular as Los?
  4. Will Carolyn still speak to us after her visit with Los? Just kidding Mejia!
  5. I had chocolate cake and coke for breakfast. Hmmm Breakfast of Champions.
  6. When I was a religious man, I often play the role of Judge, jury and executioner. My how twisted that was.
  7. A little Matrix for you... Ever wish you could have said," Why didn't I take the blue pill?"
  8. I want to visit here, with my wife.
  9. Helen is trying to convince me to let Thunder sleep @ the foot of the bed...... Again SPOILED ROTTEN!
  10. If a married man such as myself really has only 2 choices when dealing with his wife, you know do I want to be right or happy.... Is there such a place where I can be full to overflowing with happiness and begin to explore the desire to be right once and a while. Just asking.
  11. I need to pray for my Pastors more.

That's enough

Musa Out!

No comments: