Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday night highlights!

Well this has been a long week.

  1. Working on another school upgrade project for a middle school.... Those teachers need combat pay to put up with so many knuckle heads...
  2. I received some "fashion advice" from a co-worker on who really was in NO position to be giving any themselves.
  3. I went to lunch with my son at his school in an attempt to spend some quality time with him. I saw him all of about 10 minutes. I guess my mere presence at a school function was quality enough for him?
  4. I sat at a baseball for 2 1/2 hours only to watch the game end in a 1 to 1 tie....
  5. While in the midst of that school upgrade I literally saw every kid that has played a sport with my son or one that I coached at one school.
  6. Watched "Working Girl" with Melanie Griffin on Lifetime and Helen was NOT in the room. Why, you ask??? Just because I needed a good cry.
  7. I found a new combo of meds to help prevent my loud snoring..... Helen was really excited.
  8. Mowed the grass... John Deere power OH YEAH!

Saturday plans

  1. Wash all the clothes
  2. Fold the clothes
  3. Watch the NFL Draft ( preferable while folding clothes)
  4. Sleep late
  5. Send Helen out shopping with her mother.
  6. Movie night with the kids.

That will do for now.

No comments: