Well this has been a long week.
- Working on another school upgrade project for a middle school.... Those teachers need combat pay to put up with so many knuckle heads...
- I received some "fashion advice" from a co-worker on who really was in NO position to be giving any themselves.
- I went to lunch with my son at his school in an attempt to spend some quality time with him. I saw him all of about 10 minutes. I guess my mere presence at a school function was quality enough for him?
- I sat at a baseball for 2 1/2 hours only to watch the game end in a 1 to 1 tie....
- While in the midst of that school upgrade I literally saw every kid that has played a sport with my son or one that I coached at one school.
- Watched "Working Girl" with Melanie Griffin on Lifetime and Helen was NOT in the room. Why, you ask??? Just because I needed a good cry.
- I found a new combo of meds to help prevent my loud snoring..... Helen was really excited.
- Mowed the grass... John Deere power OH YEAH!
- Wash all the clothes
- Fold the clothes
- Watch the NFL Draft ( preferable while folding clothes)
- Sleep late
- Send Helen out shopping with her mother.
- Movie night with the kids.
That will do for now.