Sunday, April 27, 2008

Change is constant!

Well with all the news going on around our church lately it is almost becoming anti-climatic when another big announcement comes. I have come to expect it. Don't get me wrong, all the things that are happening are exciting and fresh, but even when I had no idea what was coming, when announced I was like yeah that figures. Look it is my desire to be a part of something much bigger than me and I believe that I am. One of my favorite sayings: If you aren't the lead dog, the view doesn't change! Well I am not the lead dog and I do not have a desire to fill that role. But I do have a responsibility to pull my share of the weight. So I am strapped in and it is my intention to help the LEAD DOG pull this sled and fulfill the next phase of the vision of our house.

Hang on People, its about to get even more crazy around here.

No comments: