Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary Hoddie!


13 years of marriage excellence!!!


Yes I said excellence... Not necessarily perfection but excellence. In that time we have had 3 wonderful kids, 3 dogs, 3 apartments, 2 houses and 7 cars. We have lived debt free and paycheck to paycheck. I have had 6 jobs, some good and some not so much!!! We have attended 2 churches and had 1 real family vacation. We have purchased 3 couches, 1 washing machine, 3 mattresses and 2 computers. That is a snapshot of our married life by the numbers.


The highs and the lows, the imperfections, the disagreements, the plenty and the lack, the grace and patience are all rolled up into these 13 years of marriage excellence. I would do it all over again in a heart beat with you.


Happy Anniversary Helen!


Remember these words from our wedding day!


But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. 17 Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me."



I LOVE YOU

4 comments:

Kim's Hotrod said...

Congratulations, you two. You guys are an awesome couple. I miss hanging out with you guys. I look forward to the day when we can go grab a box of hot KK donuts and chill out and play some cards.

Do you remember the first time you and I really spent any time together? I do. It was at the Gold Room at ASU. We met there for lunch one day in an effort to get to know each other a little better. Funny how some things come rushing back when you stop to think.

Hbomb said...

Hotrod - I remember being with the two of you when I went in labor with Caleb and we all rushed to Dairy Queen to get a chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard and then returned to the apartment to play some more cards before heading to the hospital just a few hours later

Kevin Thomasson said...

Congratulations guys. Love you both. I loved the slide show of Johnny. Like Rodney I can't wait to hang out for few days with you guys.

carolyn mejia said...

Congratulations you guys! We love you! Best years ahead...