Saturday, July 7, 2007

???

I have had nothing of note to write for the past few days.... That being said, I feel I need to jot down a few thoughts if for no other reason that to just get them out.

I love my family, my immediate and extended and church family very much. Don't always like them, but that is the beauty of family. I am bound to these people for life. I will take both the good and the bad, the pleasant and the nasty. My pastor has often said that if you are looking for a perfect church that we aren't it and even if you found it that you shouldn't go because you would mess it up.
I have taken an oath by covenant, by birth and by my word to remain true to my family. It is a commitment that should be reaffirmed everyday.

This is just my thoughts for the day....

2 comments:

bryan mcgee said...

Well said.

Real Life Sarah said...

I'm always intrigued by a title with three ?s.

"even if you found it that you shouldn't go because you would mess it up."

I love this statement.