Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's a Woot Off today people....

Make sure you keep checking Woot.com for the infamous "bag of crap" It is the most prized thing to behold on Woot. Once you see it you must go and buy it. It only costs $6.00. You don't know what you will get but everything in the bag will be worth at least $6.00. A co worker of mine got an answering machine from his "Bag". You must register and have a login account but it is free. It is also rumored that a guy got a "Bag" and in his was a flat screen TV. Big fun and plus you can get some good deals on other items. We bought our answering machine with 4 cordless phones from there for $50 bucks. Have fun and good luck!

3 comments:

Hbomb said...

I love a woot off...I can't believe my husband has got me hooked on an electronic web site.

carolyn mejia said...

oh, this could be an obsession... just what i need. thanks alot johnny.

(go spartans)

Hbomb said...

I just got a bag of crap!!!!Yeah!!!!It's about time, I have been on constant obsession with this woot off.