Friday, May 11, 2007

Dented and Dinged

No warrior comes out of a fight without having the evidence of battle on him. As I struggle to write these words I am thinking of my owns battles, the ones I am currently fighting and the ones yet to come. I am not in a good mood right now. I have taken the day off because my kids are out of school today. Remembering the words of my earlier post about soft words keeps ringing in my ears. It is not my children, they have been great today. It is their daddy... Right now as I type I am also willing my spirit into a place of worship that will remove this heaviness that has decided to try and attach itself to me. The song that keeps playing on my Itunes is called None But Jesus. The bridge to this song says: All I delight is in You Lord, all of my hope and all of my strength.

That is what I am holding on to right now. Pray for this warrior!!! thanks........

2 comments:

Kevin Thomasson said...

Call the cell bro any time. Love ya man! Praying as I type.

Caroline said...

"Late in the midnight hour, God's going to turn it around ... "

Personally, I'm holding on to this with all my might.

I burned a Fred Hammond CD for my trip down here and I can't stop listening to that song ... as well as a few other old Commissioned favorites. My fellow Warrior ... know that you are in good company in the trench ... and that the breach is covered ...

You are not alone as you and Hoddie have reminded me time and again ... I am not alone. Tommorrow we get to meet for battlefield conference ... I can hardly wait for the warm embrace of my fellow Warriors ... it will be good -- this I do know.