Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What will they say about me????

Ever wonder what people will say about you when you die. Now don't freak out, I don't have a death wish or anything. What I mean is. If you were dead and people had to sum up your life from their interactions with you, what would they say. This is a little experiment to provoke us to live in such a way that those who knew us best would say the kinds of things about us that would be good and true. If your list of negatives is longer than the positives then maybe just maybe some changes need to take place. I am just saying....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this thought! I actually just got done blogging about something on a similar topic. It is def. something to think about. Might make us all think twice about how we choose to live our lives.