Friday, May 30, 2008

Consequences to our actions

Life moment number 200. Any two fools have to ability to make a baby. But it takes a man and a woman to be good parents. As for me, I believe I am some where in between those two extremes. My son was doing what 12 year olds do, when in the company of other 12 year olds. Except this time it got him suspended from school. Helen and I took the opportunity to discuss the matter with 2 of his teachers as well as his principal. While neither one of us was happy at what happened and we didn't necessarily agree with the punishment. We were able to be professional and courteous to them.

My point is simply this. We are to be a reflection of Christ in season and out of season. While I will leave it up to you what those seasons are. It was in the back of my mind during all of our meetings this morning. I wanted to get my concerns across but at the same time I needed to remain a representative of the God I serve. I hope we accomplished both. I am not perfect but I am striving even in difficult circumstances to be the same person that God wants me to be.

I am just putting it out there for public consumption... Do with it what you will!

Musa Out.

No comments: