Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday Brain dump

Well it is Wednesday so it must be time for a quick reflection of the week's events.


  1. Saw Prince Caspian with my wife and children on Monday. Pretty good flick. I can recommend it without reservation.

  2. I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew. So I will have to swallow this one whole. I was elected to the school board of my kids school.
  3. It is still May and I am being summoned to football meetings and practice doesn't even start for another 2 months.
  4. Kennedy turns 10 (I think) on June 3. There is a sleep over in my future along with another cookout.
  5. I get to learn some new music with this lady tomorrow.
  6. BTW, I am starting to enjoy having the newest member of our family around. You may know him as IThunder. Helen knew it would only be a matter of time.
  7. Helen and I are preparing to move on something that is close to our heart. Pray for us.
  8. Vacation is coming. YES!
  9. I have decided to get back on the "Weight Lost Express"..... Hopefully I can stay on board to the end.
  10. Geocaching--- Its all the rage... If your kids come home talking about GeoCaching. You should give it a try. Great fun for the whole family.

I think that is enough for now.

Musa Out!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Neat about geocaching... we don't have a GPS system, but we do the letterboxing. A little more old-fashioned, but lots of fun. We especially like to do it when we are on road trips, something to break up the monotony. http://atlasquest.com