Sunday, August 26, 2007

Random thoughts...

In no particular order, some of my thoughts of the past few days, weeks and months.

  1. Windows Vista is looking more and more like a Mac OS.
  2. Olympic workouts are the best weight loss plan. :)
  3. "Water Sucks.... Gatorade is better!"
  4. I prefer my fried chicken cold.... right out of the frig.
  5. Being a night owl I often speculate how much sleep I will get if I go to bed... right now!
  6. As my wife Helen said, I am a glass half full kind of guy, but I prefer a bucket, because it holds more water. ( I mean Gatorade)
  7. My favorite snack is provolone cheese, salami and french onion dip. Don't knock it till you try it.
  8. No matter how hard you try... You are like your parents and your kids are just like you. Comforting thought Huh??? Big Smiles!
  9. Dogs have masters... cats have a staff.... That why I hate cats!
  10. Sometimes the keys to success are locked inside the vehicle.
  11. I have a Master's degree in Sarcasm.
  12. A great comedian once said...." You can't fix stupid!"
  13. True Love is being able to kiss your spouse in the morning before they brush their teeth!
  14. On that note... Is there anything better than spooning on a rainy day.... I don't think so!
  15. Kids can drag out bedtime for an hour if you let them.
  16. Don't sweat the small stuff.
  17. I have not yet been promoted to my highest level of incompetence.
  18. Sometimes in life you can be the hammer or the nail... which do you choose?
  19. Home improvements shows... Not just for the ladies anymore.
  20. My wife is PHAT! Pretty Hot and Tempting!!!

Musa Out!

3 comments:

Kim's Hotrod said...

"Windows Vista is looking more and more like a Mac OS."

Just much less convenient or stable. Sorry, I just had to stir the pot a little bit with all you Windows guys out there.

I'll be ordering my new 24" iMac soon, maybe even later on today. I've been a Mac guy for 13 years now (thanks to Kim's stepdad). Our kids have a Windows XP loaded machine, and I like it for some things, but it generally is just a pain. The iMac will replace my 5 year old eMac, which still runs well but whose screen is starting to dim. I think I will try to pick up some extra RAM and an Airport card for the eMac and move it to the garage. There have been many times when I needed to look something up on the internet while my hands were greasy or I was too dirty to come inside. I probably wouldn't be able to sell the computer for more than $100 or so anyway (dimming screen, no DVD drive, etc...), so keeping it in the garage would be a handy solution of what to do with it.

Anonymous said...

#7: Do you actually eat these at the same time?

John F said...

Of course, you have to roll the salami up inside the cheese and scoop out some dip on it... and go to work... Man it is tasty!