Monday, August 27, 2007

Jumping Ship!!!

I feel like a man without a country... well not really but I thought it sounded good. I am torn about what to do. I am considering jumping ship from blogger and going over to wordpress for all my blogging needs. Pastor B says wordpress is so much better. The problem is that all my college friends are on blogger while all the people I attend church with are on wordpress. So I need some reasons to stay put or something that will put me over the top and jump to wordpress.

7 comments:

Kevin Thomasson said...

So why can't we just link to wordpress. I like the wordpress as well. Man overboard...
Let's see who can get setup first.

bryan mcgee said...

Blogger = Training Wheels
WordPress = West Coast Choppers

Blogger = Flag
WordPress = Tackle

Blogger = Pullups
WordPress = Big Boy Pants

You decide.

bryan mcgee said...

Wait, wait. I've got one more.
Blogger = High School Basketball
WordPress = Olympic Dream Team

Oh, yeah. I can hear the music playing now.

Kevin Thomasson said...

OK I take it back...I don't have time to mess with this...
I'm going to put my pullups on get on my training wheel outfitted bike and go play some flag football with the other Blogger toddlers.

Hbomb said...

I'm just mad that when Pastor B says jump you jump. When I said months ago I liked wordpress better, you looked at me like I was crazy. What's up with that?

John F said...

Man Pastor B that was cold!!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's the bottom line my friend...I am on wordpress, thus the needed inspiration and oommph you needed to make the conversion is before you. I think you can I think you can...choo choo!!!