Sunday, August 19, 2007

Child's play

After not having much to say this week and watching my wife sit in the next room and watch "High School Musical 2". It got me wondering what kinds of things we watch and or do that should by all accounts be things our children would be doing. Now I am not talking about watching a kids program with your children. For example our kids had gone to bed one night and I had control of the remote and I could have watched anything I wanted yet I found myself watching Kim Possible.

I am still a cartoon junkie at heart: I mean Tom and Jerry, Bugs and the like. I would still like to see some Mighty Mouse or perhaps some Fat Albert.


BTW... I had not been too old to play with Caleb's army men when he wasn't around... Not the little plastic ones, no sir I am talking about the 12 inch fully poseable G.I Joes.... Yeah man.. Only has old as you feel Baby!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if my kids were going to be able to teach me the dances in HSM2. I think I'm still young enough to do them without hurting myself, right?

Kevin Thomasson said...

Little Einsteins is my favorite since my oldest is 3. I like My Friends Tigger and Pooh as well. My favorite toy is the magnet Doodle pads.
I almost forgot The Koala Brothers is great to watch if just for the Australian accent.

RJ said...

You are so hilarious Mr. Fuller. Thinking of you playing with those GI Joes is funny.

I still love Road Runner, Tweety, and Bugs. I know if Thunder Cats still came on I would be watching that too! Some of my favorite video games are still the Super Mario Brothers, and my wife has got to be the biggest Eeyore fan I know... But most of the time I keep trying to feel "Older" so that I can catch up to you guys... *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

I love playing the leapster! Even the alphabet games.

Kim's Hotrod said...

Should I be embarrassed to admit I like SpongeBob Squarepants?