Monday, April 30, 2007

C2 Challenge???

Well for lack of anything really really profound to say today, I have decided to issue the following challenge to all of the bloggers in our growing community:

If you choose to accept this mission!

The challenge is simply this. We need to reach out in our sphere of influence, along with some good detective work and track down some of our brothers and sisters who came through what used to be known as Campus Connection and get them blogging. Couple of examples of folks I am looking for.

  1. Robert "Dwayne" McDonald
  2. Steve Motsinger
  3. Micheal Croce
  4. Bryan Hall
  5. Amy and Bryant Knowles
  6. Tara Estes ( even though I believe she is married now)
  7. Reed and Tab Thomas- Sorry Reed but only posting comments does not count :)
  8. Adam Carr- Caroline this is your project because you are better at giving instructions than me.
  9. Scott and Andrea Hix

etc.

You get the idea. Find those folks and lets reconnect with some of these great people who were a part of all our lives for a brief period of time on that mountain.

check'em out now: New Life Campus Ministry

14 comments:

Kevin Thomasson said...

Tarah is in Canada. I will post her email tonight. She is married, and lives in Quebec, I think. I will verify through an email we got at Christmas.

Kim's Hotrod said...

Scott and Andrea live in the Winston-Salem/Greensboro area along with Chip and Melody Watts (who is in the process of creating a blog). Bryant and Amy are in VA, last I heard.

Real Life Sarah said...

Croce is on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ncmike03

So is Andy Briggs:
http://www.myspace.com/abriggs14

Reed Thomas said...

Jo Jo, posting is all you are going to get from me. I honestly cannot imagine where you all find the time to post. I can barely sqeeze in looking at your blogs. I cannot fathom where I would find time to do one of my own. Greg has been after me to get one going for years.

Hbomb said...

OK, Reed...I'm not buying the excuses...I blog when my eyes are so tired I can't see straight. It's a wonder anything I type makes since, besides we all know you have plenty to share :)

Jan said...

Tarah Stock, I have her email. Is in Canada with three kiddos and husband Peter.
Amy and Bryant are in Winston-Salem and I sent her all of your blogs and she READ them! I know because she emailed me. I have her email address too if you want it.
Dwayne is http://standbyfaith.com it's not a blog, but that's HIM.
I agree, REED! We have been after him for years, I promise guys!

Reed Thomas said...

Hmmmm.... peer pressure. Now this is something I have not encountered in years. Nothing like old friends to make you feel loved - LOL. I will see what I can do ;^). Perhaps I can get savvy enough to use if for my fall classes....

John F said...

Way to go guys... You all get GOLD STARS!!!!!

Reed Thomas said...

Steve Motsinger is working in Hickory with Ronnie Perry appraising houses. I do not have a current email address, but I can probably get one.

Jan said...

This blogger thing doesn't have a link to your email address? I want to email all these email addresses to you! I have Mots too...

Here's mine: chelitajan@gmail.com or millsapsmissions@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hey I may not know many of these people you are looking for... butI am excited all the same! I it so cool that you guys are still connected to so many friends from long ago. I can really see something awesome working out of all this...

Heather said...

This is Heather (Cox) Cotten. Ok, So I know I was not in college during this time, but I so enjoyed knowing everyone even though I was a kid! You guys challenged me to be a woman of God even from a young age. We are currently in the Raleigh area but are getting ready to move to Kernersville (Winston Salem area) for Ben to pastor a church there. I will have to look up all these people in WS. Great to see all of you on here!!

Heather said...

Oh...Ben's Soap Box is my husband if anyone wants to see pictures, etc. :)

Anonymous said...

Johnny,

I wasn't in CC, but I was in IV. You may remember me, Scott Stewart. I am a church planter/pastor at this church:

www.graceinfo.org

My wife and 2 boys live in Hendersonville, NC. I miss all of my ASU friends. I just talked to Tarah today! I miss you too, Johnny! Take care, brother.