Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kill'em with kindness

I don't know how long I have felt this leading but for the last week or so whenever I have been on the phone or dealing with someone as a customer, I have been pressed to be very polite. I know it sounds a bit kooky but consider this, treating someone else with kindness is a great way to show that you respect them and value what they are doing. I have also found that by showing some heart felt kindness and patience is one of the best ways to get people to give you discounts or wave certain charges and fees. Dealing with the Knots and her injuries has afforded me several opportunities to show some kindness and genuine respect for those people that I have come in contact with. So take the time to show some kindness and be polite. Follow the golden rule and see what develops.

MUSA Out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Oh! so very true!
have fun painting.
If I'm not busy I'll try to help you guys.
Megs

Caroline said...

Your kindness should never be a light thing to you J ... you underestimate the power of your words and the gift of your encouragement and kindness ... you always have ... you think it means little to others ... but I urge you to remember ... "You can be giving someone the worst news and their just glad you came by ... " or something to that effect!

C