Thursday, June 14, 2007

G2


The ground plus gravity is and will always be UNDEFEATED!!! Courtney found out the hard way today by breaking both, yes both arms in a valiant attempt to master the art of swinging with no hands. Apparently she was high enough on her back swing for gravity to interject its dominance over her as she slid out of the swing and came crashing to the ground with her arms folded underneath her. We knew right off that the right one was broken but to our surprise we found out that after X-rays, the left one was broken also. Yeah.... Happy Happy Joy Joy! God is good because my little girl made it through like a champ. She even managed to give her dad a couple of her special "Courtney" looks when I was making jokes to lighten the mood.


So tomorrow is Friday and I wait in eager anticipation for what the day will bring. One thing for sure, what ever it is, it was already on God's calender and He has already made preparations for what is to come.


MUSA OUT!

2 comments:

Kim's Hotrod said...

BOTH arms?! I was whiny with just one broken arm. Glad to hear she is doing OK.

Unknown said...

I have never broken anything... but I have seen people with dislocated and broken bones and joints in the hospital. I can only imagine what she went through and what you and Helen went through as well. We are praying for you guys!