I did it again.... I hit the enter button and posted a blank post once again.
Saturday Night Brain Dump- Take 2
- Dad had hernia surgery yesterday and came through with flying colors.
- Why do my kids take their cues from each other and decide that it is cool to ask 1,000 questions about the most random things... ALL AT ONCE!
- Why do my dogs sleep so much???
- Why does my wife sleep so much???
- Why don't I sleep that much???
- My oldest will be a teenager in a little more than a month..... Less than thrilled or not feeling prepared. You decide.
- On that note, He just had his yearly physical, and lets just say that he is not 5 or 6 anymore. YIKES!
- My wife will have to get a job next summer. Why, because whenever I come home from work, she has taken it upon herself to rearrange 3 rooms of our house with plans for more. I can't find anything!!!! Truly frustrating
- Football practice starts in 19 days.... YES!
- There is nothing better than Grandma's roast and rice that is covered in brown gravy. It will make your tongue slap your brains out!
Bonus thought: After nearly 14 wonderful years of marriage, Helen has successfully made brown gravy....... YEAH!!!!
Remember to keep it real till it goes wrong!