Friday, July 4, 2008

Country Living!!!

Well since we moved to Pender County I have noticed several things about country living.

  1. It is REALLY DARK at night!
  2. Next store neighbors is relative considering it is about 100-150 yards to get there.
  3. Trash from passing cars ending up all over my front yard.
  4. Having to take my trash to the county dump.
  5. Country bugs are bigger than city bugs.
  6. Various forest creatures that get struck by cars and dying in my front yard. (Deer especially)
  7. Deer that like to have their social get togethers in my front yard
  8. Electric fences...
  9. Riding lawn mowers.
  10. Having a house too far from the road to get cable.
  11. Thunderstorms are worst here, thus the need for a weather radio
  12. Blinking traffic lights at 10:00 pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.



Here is my web-site ... registry cleaners