Wednesday, July 16, 2008

14 reasons!!!


14 Reasons why I love this woman!


  1. She married me!!!

  2. She gave me Caleb, Kennedy and Courtney.

  3. She is a total BABE!

  4. She brings out the very best in me and I am a better man because of it.

  5. She is determined.

  6. She is an encourager.

  7. She is passionate.

  8. She is a great cuddle buddy!

  9. She is trustworthy!

  10. She puts her family before herself.

  11. She is my best friend!

  12. She loves God!

  13. She has a great smile, beautiful eyes and she is a "Hottie"!

  14. After 14 years of marriage, she is my help mate, my lover, my companion, my friend and counselor. He who finds a wife finds a good thing. I believe this applies directly to me.

I love you Helen.


2 comments:

jenmcgee.com said...

Congrats on 14 years! Hope you are having a great anniversary.

Hbomb said...

I love you too!