Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The plans are set in motion!

For those of you who thought this Christmas thing with me wouldn't last well shame on you. Because at this very moment (well not exactly but close enough) my plans for being formed and things are being set in motion that will forever change Christmas at the Fuller home! Dramatic isn't it??? Well maybe forever is a little too strong of a word, how about making a significant impact in my family's holiday cheer. Stay tuned, more excitement is on the way.

BTW- Helen just got Hip Hop Abs in the mail. Yes this means I will be doing them with her. If you have seen the info-mercial then you know what I am talking about if not then check out this site. Many of you are thinking by now, will there be pictures of yours truly sweating to some pop and lock routine, or can we expect some of these moves to be unveiled during church one Sunday..... Hmmmm NO!

I have no pride left, this is the final humiliation. In the words of that great '80's rapper, "Don't hurt'em Hammer!"


MUSA Out!

6 comments:

Kevin Thomasson said...

Good for you bro on the Christmas cheer...

I won't comment on the whole Hip Hop abs thing. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

don't fake the funk...

Hbomb said...

I'm eagerly anticipating...all the Christmas Cheer!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this I have to see! Can I bring my video camera?

Real Life Sarah said...

You MUST post some video of the hip hop! I know you've got some moves. Does the Christmas cheer involve a red suit and a pillow?

Anonymous said...

shoot, i have Paula Abdul's Cardio Dance still, we can have a marathon!

Unknown said...

dude, nothing says "tis the season" like a little poppin' and lockin' to some Nitro Praise! you bring the moves on Sunday morning and I'll show my total support by bringing my camera. I'm behind you 100%!

...or atleast 90%.