Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Top Christmas gifts for Dad!!! Old School edition

  1. Brut 33 cologne- As bad as it sounds.
  2. Socks
  3. tie
  4. Something that looks like an ashtray that you made in class

These are some of the things I can remember giving my father as a child. Man, he really got hosed. Thankfully I don't have to face the same problem that dads from the '70's had to face. Because God saw fit in His great wisdom to invent BestBuy. It is single handled my favor store in all the known universe. Plus I have the extra bonus of having a December birthday. I will be 38 in case you are wondering. My bride gets mad at me cause all I want for Christmas is gift cards from there. The way I see it, you use less wrapping paper, it takes up less space under the tree, which if you have ever seen my mother-in-law's house on Christmas Eve, then you know this is a good thing. In my mind it is a win-win situation.

MUSA Out!

5 comments:

carolyn mejia said...

AMEN!!!! i'm with you.

Jan said...

I love gift cards because it's shopping without guilt! My birthday is also in December and I sometimes feel a little guilty that Greg has to double up on gifts for me in December, and I worry about the finances and all that, so it's nice to get a gift card! We will be in the States this year for my birthday and I can't wait! (I'll be 38 too, but YOU ARE OLDER!)

Anonymous said...

Hey I just watched App. State blow away the other team They were awesome tonight.

55to35

Go App.State!!!!
See ya sunday.
Megs

Kim's Hotrod said...

I'm getting you a gift certificate for Bed, Bath & Beyond. Hope you like it!

Unknown said...

So what's wrong with Brut?
I also need to find some English Leather Cologne...