Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Long time no see....


Yes I know it has been a long time since I last typed out a blog or anything else. I am truly sorry that I haven't subjected you to my rantings and writings. Football and the other parts of life have been all too consuming these last 2 months.

With that said, Today is Oct. 30 and in 2 days it will be November. The beginning some of the craziest times of the year. I have decided now before the silly season gets really silly to make a significant effort to enjoy the holidays this year. That goes from shopping to, helping decorate the Christmas tree, to doing other holiday related activities with my wife and children. In times past I have just put my head down and tried to mow through, well not this year. I plan to be fully engaged with as much holiday cheer as possible. I know my wife will be licking her chops once she reads this, but such is life.... Bring it on!

What I have planned thus far is very simple. I want to watch the Grinch with my kids and enjoy to 40 days of Christmas that they show on the ABC family channel. Full of all the great animated stories that I enjoyed as a kid. From Rudolph to The Little Drummer Boy to Frosty the Snowman. I will keep you posted.


MUSA OUT!

5 comments:

Kevin Thomasson said...

I've got the DVDs of all those too!
Goodluck on enjoying the holidays. I'm really pumped about Christmas this year. So much so I will be getting all the decorations out the day after Thanksgiving.
Good to see you back on the blogs. I just started posting again as well.

carolyn mejia said...

wow!!! it has been a long time. i'm sure you have a football analogy or ten by now, don't you? let's hear it! merry christmas!

haircone said...

I see that I am not the only one who has missed hearing from you!
Thanks for sharing again. I will be going to Carolina Opry the day after Thanksgiving for the very first Christmas production of the year. With any luck, I will still have cranberries on my breath. Christmas is going to be incredible this year!

Hbomb said...

So my Christmas season offically begins next Thursday with my annual trip to the Charles Dickens Christmas show and I must say my excitement just compounded knowing that I only have to watch the Grinch this year,not live with him! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you are back. I have plenty of Christmas DVD's if 40 days of Christmas is not enough. I love Christmas!