Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How smart do you have to be...


.... to be a dumb ass??? I say this in all sincerity. In life there will be times that you will look back and say, If I would have done this or said that then I could have avoided all the crap and trash that followed because of a wrong decision or worst yet, no decision. So since it was a banner week for me last week. I hereby crown myself Dumb ass of the week. This title will be available to all of you who have made silly mistakes in life.
MUSA Out!

3 comments:

carolyn mejia said...

whew! thank you for relieving me of that title... i was ready for someone else to wear that crown for a while. oh, wait - - there's a queen too??? dang it.

Kevin Thomasson said...

As the Emperor of the title I have always known you as a good a faithful subject. Thank you for not disappointing.

Anonymous said...

i usually receive that honor every couple of months. :)

you still da man.