Saturday, March 17, 2007

Nothing to Say

I haven't posted all week and that is partly because I really didn't think I had much to say. So let me say it... I went to work, paid bills, kicked the wife and kissed the dog-just kidding-I didn't kiss the dog :) Watched basketball etc. I basically just lived life. Did I live it to my fullest potential? Not even close. Will I look back and remember the past 7 days as a significant time in my life? NO
This week will go down in history like so many weeks have gone before. Insignificant and unremembered. Wow, John why don't you just have a pity party. I am not upset, depressed or anything like that. It just serves as a reminder to me that I should try to live every day as though it were my last. My wife has a plaque hanging up in our room that simply says: "You gotta dance like nobody's watching, Dream like you will live forever, Live like you're going to die tomorrow, And love like it's never going to hurt."

As I read over this post I think, not bad for not having anything to say!

No comments: