Well it is Sunday night and we don't have choir practice.... So I find myself in front of this computer typing out this blog post.
- I attended a pair of funerals over the weekend, one of which I was asked to be a pal bearer as soon as I arrived at the church. Helen was worried about me. But I was honored to do it.
- I saw a lady driving on I-40 and she was holding her cell phone with one hand and flossing her teeth with the other. Talented or stupid.... You decide.
- It has been Jungle hot outside over the past few days.
- Vacation for me and my family is one week away.
- Kennedy turned 10 this past Tuesday.... My kids are going up WAY TOO FAST!
- Caleb will be 13 in August. I could be wrong but I think of all my closest friends from college that Helen and I will be the first to take the dip into parenting a teenager. Fortunately we will get to practice on Kennedy before we get to Courtney. She may be the one that tests my metal as a father.
- Abbye bailed on the worship team because she wanted to get ready for baby Rylee. Can you believe it. Man, this is so unfair. Seriously, it was great to have her as our Worship and Creative arts Director.
- Happy Anniversary to my pastors: Ron and Norma- 39 years!!! AWESOME!
- Must go to the beach this summer.
Question of the Day/Week/Month: If the only time you pray together as a family is over your meals, is that a problem?
As always.... I'm just saying..... Musa Out!