Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Time TV

Well it has been a while since I posted so I thought I would go with this: NO Re-Runs

  1. American Gladiator- Just as good as when I was a kid
  2. Wipe Out-New show on ABC- Kinda modeled after the Japanese game shows- Very Funny!
  3. Design Star- Helen loves it and I love her so there you go. Not that bad either
  4. Deadliest Catch- Crab fishing to the MAX!
  5. UFC Unleashed- Two Men, 1 ring, tons of pain.
  6. So you think you can dance- Watched it once or twice. It was ok
  7. America's Got Talent- Good if you need a quick nap before bed
  8. Nashville Star- Watched just enough to know who is hosting. (Billy Ray Cyrus)
  9. If you have Direct TV- Gospel Channel is a good one! Lots of good music videos and other special programs!
  10. What not to Wear- Just started watching this again. Once again, Helen loves it so see #3

So there you have it. The Summer time viewing list.

P.S. I promise to have something more in depth to say soon. You will just have to wait for it.

MUSA Out!

No comments: