Saturday, February 16, 2008

How do you eat an elephant????

Answer: One bite at a time.

This has been a busy weekend, what with Helen and Kennedy being out of town and all. I had alot going on. Almost to the point where I could have let it overwhelm me. Yeah I know Helen is starting to rub off on me. :) But I figured out a way to deal with it. I did not focus on all my events at once, instead I decided to take them all in slices. A sort of check list if you will. I just worried about what was directly in front of me and focused in on it. And once it was done I disgarded it out of my mind. I am happy to report that I got all my tasks done today and I was even early for all my events and enjoyed each one. Now that I am home I can focus on what I love to do the best during the weekends.... NOTHING!!!!

P.S. Cleaning the house was not on the list... Sorry Helen!

1 comment:

Hbomb said...

You overwhelmed...whatever do you mean?