Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ties that bind us together...

Tonight we had a opportunity to spend some quality time with 2 of my former roommates and their wives from college. Over dinner we talked about those long ago days of how we became friends and laughed over stories that we hadn't told since the last time we saw each other. We shared about our children and the things they were all into these days. Unfortunately we didn't have a chance to find out a great deal about what God was doing in each of our lives but none the less it was time WELL spent. I felt like a 20 something all over again. The amazing part of it is, is that it was like we just saw each other last week instead of several years ago. People that I would go to war for in a heart beat and that would do the same for me.

Let me encourage you to look up those people that were milestone relationships in your life. Find a way to reconnect and see what God would do. Those people weren't in your life by accident. To my friends Adam and Anthony, it was time well spent and greatly appreciated.


MUSA Out!!!

4 comments:

Jan said...

What's Adam doing these days?? He needs to be blogging too!

I agree it's important to catch up. There are no people here that know me like you guys do... even though it has been forever since we've all been together.

Kevin Thomasson said...

Wish I could have been there bro. Tell Adam and Anthony I said hello.

John F said...

Trying to talk them into our little event in December... If you know what I mean Cubbie...

BTW Looking at a November date for a football game at App. You in???

Kevin Thomasson said...

I'll be ordained in late Oct. or early Nov. let me get those dates from my church in Burlington and I'll let you know. We are heading up to Boone early in Oct. but I am defintly in on going back up.