Thursday, March 8, 2007

New Season

It's a new season ... It's a new day... Fresh anointing is flowing my way.

These are the words to a great song By Israel Houghton. Today is a new day. Yesterday is gone. Today, right now I have the opportunity to forget what is behind me and press on. So that is what I have decided to do. FIDO ( Forget It and Drive On)!

My father told me once that we never stop growing up because we will always face new challenges that did not exist for us yesterday. I do not pretend to know alot of things but the thing I cling to, is that there is hope for me. God has brought me too far and watched me go through too many things to leave me hanging with the job incomplete. I actually prayed for my children this morning.(without their knowledge) I lifted them up and prayed for them as the bible says with groans and utterances that words cannot express. They are my most precious gift. Left unguarded and to their own devices they would eventually be consumed by this world. The bible says that when the enemy seeks to rush in like a flood that He will raise up a standard against him. I am that standard that will hold back the assault. I will declare again, devil will not have my children! As long as there is breath in my body I will stand against him who seek to destroy my kids. Awakened from Slumber and Ready to stand on the Wall!

No comments: