Sunday, September 23, 2007

You know the old saying....

When people ask you how you are doing or how things are going and we respond nothing to complain about.... Usually the end of that statement is something to the effect that nobody cares or it wouldn't do any good if we complain because nobody is listening. Well I am here to say that the one thing I hate the most is complaining, it drives me crazy. Well life at my house as been quite busy which has prevented me to one degree or another to continue to post on my blog on a regular basis. For that I am very sorry. I think I am losing my zeal for blogging just a little. But I think that is due to my previous statement. But back to my reason for this post. Complaining is a pet peeve of mine. I would have to say that is the one thing that will put me a bad mood fairly quickly. I understand that things happen that are beyond our control, and I also realize that I am not beyond doing my own share of bitching and moaning. I would like to think I keep it to a minimum, Helen can tell you for sure if that is true. I guess complaining people at least to me are always fairly negative about most everything and I don't want to be around those types of people. I would just assume to surround myself with folks who tend to be positive and as least try to see the bright side of things. That's it.....

Musa Out

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Johnny just use the word "bitching"? LOVE IT... LOL. I suppose that shows just how strongly you hate complaning. :)

Anonymous said...

We're listening! I think everyone must have at least one person they can complain to, who will then tell you to get over it and stop complaining.

John F said...

Isn't that what your spouses are for??? :)

Hbomb said...

That's what I thought, but then someone I know gets in a bad mood...gets quiet and stops talking until I figure out my venting has frustrated him once again.

Kevin Thomasson said...

Since none of the men are standing with you bro, I'll speak up. (and because Christina doesn't read blogs)
It kilss me when people complain. Paul calls them busy bodies. Most of the time (not all the time) the complaining stems from the person not having anything better to do. You show me a complaining person and I'll show you someone who got bored.
Secondly complaining people are negative.
And B: Most of the time the solution is simple it's just the complainer has to drag us into the situation.

OK so I'm complaining and I have issues...but I promise this is the only time I'll complain.

Kevin Thomasson said...

and yes I know I didn't say "first of all" then wrote Secondly and then wrote "And B:" - it's a joke people.

Jan said...

I was beginning to wonder about that wonderful ASU education you got, kevin! :)

Anonymous said...

SO I guess you didn't enjoy me complaining about the babies of families getting things, on sunday huh!
Sorry!


Y'all are the best!
Megs

John F said...

Come on Megs... You know that we are tight.... :)